Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am going to India!

I am going to India! It's official. I purchased my ticket today - leaving from New York on Jan 27th and arriving in Dehli on Jan 28th, 2009. I am very anxious about this trip. Not only is this a big opportunity culturally and career-wise for me - as I will describe in more detail at a later date - but it's also a great opportunity for me to pare down my life, once again, and start anew.

There is more to come, and pictures too - please bookmark this site, or subscribe to it. If you're reading this, please let me know what you'd like to read more of. I will share my adventures in South East Asia, findings about managing a development team, techniques and new-found wisdom and general impressions of India and its people. Stay tuned!

No comments: